Working at heights can pose many risks to personal well-being, leaving a small margin for carelessness or error while working. Harness Safety Training Course is designed to provide the course participants with the appropriate knowledge to deal with the hazards and dangers of working at heights using a Safety Harnesses. This is a ½ day classroom training with RTITB certificate with 3 years.
Renew: Must do from Start/ No Refresher Course
Schedule: Weekly, Every Friday @12pm
- How to avoid Accidents.
- Site Safety Awareness
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Fall Prevention Systems.
- Situations requiring Fall Protection.
- European Standards for Fall Arrest Equipment.
- Maintenance and Storage.
- Demonstration and Examples.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- An understanding of current legislation regarding working at heights.
- Recognition of potential safety hazards, risk assessment and dangerous falls.
- Application and use of a safety harnesses, fall arrestors and anchorage points.
- Any individual working at heights, or any employer or supervisor overseeing work that requires the use of a harness.
- Accreditation: RTITB