The aim of a Forklift training course is to give the participants the knowledge and technical skills to operate a Forklift Truck in a safe and competent manner as prescribed in Health and Safety Legislation.
This is a 5 days classroom training with RTITB certificate with 3 years of validity.
The truck types covered under this course are:
- Counter Balance
- Power Pallet
How to Renew: Must do Refresher Course
- Daily inspection procedures
- General safety rules
- Loading and stacking procedures
- De-stacking and unloading
- Charging and changing batteries
- Fuelling procedures
- Obtain a forklift operator position with a Company that makes use of strong comprehension skills, good critical thinking ability, and a willingness to learn and expand their knowledge.
- Candidate must be at least 16 years of age.
- Candidates must have good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Experienced operators who are familiar with the steering characteristics of the Reach Lift Truck and have the ability to manoeuvre both forward and reverse in a confined area.
- They should be experienced in load handling functions.
- The workers will be trained by RTITB accredited experienced instructors. After successful completion, certificates will be provided by Olive safety with 3 years of validation.