Forklift Reach Experienced course is an RTITB certified 2 days programme with 3 years of validity, which will help the experienced participants about the knowledge and skills like shifting and stacking heavy articles which are needed for the safe and effective operation of a Reach Lift Truck in the workplace.
- Daily inspection procedures
- General safety rules
- Loading and stacking procedures
- De-stacking and unloading
- Charging and changing batteries
- Fuelling procedures
- Obtain a forklift operator position with a Company that makes use of strong comprehension skills, good critical thinking ability, and a willingness to learn and expand their knowledge.
Experienced operators who want to update their skill in steer handling of the Reach Lift Truck
Those who have ability to manoeuvre both forward and reverse in a confined area.
Participants those who are experienced in load handling functions.
- The workers will be trained by RTITB accredited experienced instructors. After successful completion, certificates will be provided by Olive safety with 3 years of validation.