Basic First Aid
Our 1-day basic first aid course has been designed to cover all the core principles of First Aid.It is delivered through a mix of multi-media information and practical hands-on instruction. Participants will come away with a basic medical understanding of the human anatomy, along with practical life-saving skills.The Basic 1 day First Aid qualification attained will allow candidates to operate within the workplace as a designated First Aider.
- Accident Management and Patient Assessment
- Respiratory Emergencies
- Cardiac First Response
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Altered Levels of Consciousness
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Burns and Scalds, Chemicals, Poison, Electric Shock
- The objective is to give the participant an idea what first aid is.
- Good English
- All employees that were not selected for The First Aid response course
- An attendence certificate is offered by Olive